Wednesday 1 February 2017

I Am Sorry

Hello there. It's been months since my last post and here I am pressing the keyboards of my laptop again just to calm myself down. For your information, I'm at home now currently 4 days away to new semester of my study so yeah wish me luck!

Anyway, the reason I'm writing this is because I was supposed to meet with my BFF today, since we haven't meet for a very long time plus my mission for this semester break is to meet HER. But something came up, so we couldn't meet. Worry not , I've given her birthday presents, so I'm kind of left with the Seoul Garden treat.

I don't know when we will be able to meet after this. We've grown apart of each other so it's kind of complicated to set the date to meet up and have fun. when I'm back in my hometown, she's somewhere out of the state.

The thing is, I just wanna say that I am sorry, to her, for not able to celebrate her birthday, only wishing through phone, for not watching the videos that make her laugh, for not being able to see new places with her, for not being able to join her watching her oppas, for never calling her when I promised to call everyday or contact her everyday, for not telling her how my day is today, tomorrow, or yesterday, for not telling her if I like someone, for not being able to calm her down when she wake up in the middle of night because of nightmares, for never knowing when she is sad, or when she is happy for never being able to be there for her, for not be by her side when things go awry, for not listening to her worries or complaints, for never be there for her as her best friend, sister, her tiny dream, her best, her star.

Yes, her star.

No comments:

Post a Comment