Saturday 5 December 2015

A lesson a day keeps the bad away

I wonder when will some people realise that several things wont go the way the want to. For instance, people wont change their attitude just for the sake of pleasing you. And you cant expect people to be happy all the time just because you yourself are happy. And the fact that they are in grief or sadness or maybe they are astoundingly sad and in bad mood at that particular time, please do know. You'll hurt them more for most of fragile people when you are happily, not knowing their sadness. Give time for them to be in sadness, so that they know when the happy time is. Back to my main point, some people are so ignorant that they do not what they are doing is hurting some other people. Clearly, no doubt at all, when you hurt people, you apologise, but I get it if you are not aware of that. I have so much more to say, but I'll keep it till here for now. Stay strong, dear self. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment